AUSTIN PERMIT SERVICE, INC.
Our individual and collective professional experience affirms our skills in mediating the intricacies of the complex interaction between our clients and the local agencies that regulate their projects.
SERVICES OFFERED TO CLIENTS
The company offers a wide range of consultation services tailored to meet each project and individual client's needs and requirements; our focus is on the identification of value-engineering opportunities in the schematic design stage of the project development while assuring the final goal of compliance with all applicable building code and land development code issues. APS manages interactions between our clients and relevant municipal, state, federal and other regulatory agencies in order to make the potentially complicated and difficult process progress as efficiently, effectively, and economically as possible. Our team specializes in technical and processing assistance for coordinating all building and site permits and related activities. APS typically provides and manages:
- Feasibility and Due Diligence Studies
- Pre-submittal code compliance review under NFPA 101, the Uniform, Standard, and International Building Codes by Accredited Architects, Fire Protection Engineers, LEED®-AP, TDLR and ICC Certified professionals.
- Zoning Consultation - Parking Analyses
- License Agreements and Easement /Street Vacations
- Certificate of Occupancy Inspection
- Preliminary negotiations with regulatory agencies, permit/development plan submittal, and in-process follow-up/expedition activities.
- Negotiation of streamlined processes for major/recurring projects.
- Periodic training programs designed to provide clients with important new information relative to their areas of specific interest.
- International Building Code training seminars designed to assist clients in the application of new building code editions.
- Active participants in the Code Development process